You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Apple Music

Hello, I have a problem with apple music, I went to another apple id, then when I went back to my music I no longer have it and all my subscriptions haven’t been

iPhone XS

Posted on Sep 6, 2019 3:07 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Sep 6, 2019 3:22 AM

The Apple Music service is linked to your Apple ID account. Apple Music features will not be available to you when using a different Apple ID.

Additionally, using Apple Music and similar services creates a ‘long lasting’ link between the device and the Apple ID (“associated devices”). You are not supposed to switch Apple ID accounts regularly. You would be warned with a pop-up message when you try to. You may find yourself locked out of the service on that device if you try to associate the device with a different Apple ID within 90 days of the last association.

4 replies
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Sep 6, 2019 3:22 AM in response to misha129

The Apple Music service is linked to your Apple ID account. Apple Music features will not be available to you when using a different Apple ID.

Additionally, using Apple Music and similar services creates a ‘long lasting’ link between the device and the Apple ID (“associated devices”). You are not supposed to switch Apple ID accounts regularly. You would be warned with a pop-up message when you try to. You may find yourself locked out of the service on that device if you try to associate the device with a different Apple ID within 90 days of the last association.

Apple Music

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.