You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How would I connect my iPad to my TV, to view my iPad To view all my apps to view all my apps On my TV wirelessly

I want to be able to connect my Apple iPad to my TV so I can view my iPad on my TV everything on my iPad onto the TV. Can I do it wirelessly and if I can can you give me a step-by-step solution. I’m not very good at this technical stuff.

Posted on Sep 6, 2019 1:58 PM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Sep 6, 2019 4:15 PM

Two ways:

Buy an AppleTV, which supports Screen Mirroring from your iPad:

How to AirPlay video and mirror your device's screen - Apple Support

Or, buy a new TV which supports Apple's AirPlay technology (a fairly recent thing, your existing TV may not support this). Obviously an AppleTV is less expensive than a new TV ;-)

1 reply
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Sep 6, 2019 4:15 PM in response to Lokingforadog

Two ways:

Buy an AppleTV, which supports Screen Mirroring from your iPad:

How to AirPlay video and mirror your device's screen - Apple Support

Or, buy a new TV which supports Apple's AirPlay technology (a fairly recent thing, your existing TV may not support this). Obviously an AppleTV is less expensive than a new TV ;-)

How would I connect my iPad to my TV, to view my iPad To view all my apps to view all my apps On my TV wirelessly

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.