You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Can I transfer over games from a Samsung over to an iPhone

I don’t want to start over. Can I transfers games over from a Samsung phone to an apple

iPhone 6s

Posted on Sep 12, 2019 2:32 PM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Sep 12, 2019 2:36 PM

No. Apps and games made for Android cannot even be installed on an iPhone.

If the games have iOS versions available, then you can download them from the App store.

As far as transferring the progress you have in each game, that depends on how its saved.

If you log in to an account and the game stores progress on their servers, then logging in to the same account on the iPhone should give you access to your existing progress.

Outside of that, you would need to contact the game developers and see if there's a way to transfer each game's data over somehow.

3 replies
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Sep 12, 2019 2:36 PM in response to Joserdh

No. Apps and games made for Android cannot even be installed on an iPhone.

If the games have iOS versions available, then you can download them from the App store.

As far as transferring the progress you have in each game, that depends on how its saved.

If you log in to an account and the game stores progress on their servers, then logging in to the same account on the iPhone should give you access to your existing progress.

Outside of that, you would need to contact the game developers and see if there's a way to transfer each game's data over somehow.

Can I transfer over games from a Samsung over to an iPhone

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.