You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Can I return my iPhone XR back and buy iPhone 11?

Hello, I have bought IPhone XR in 18 August. Can I return it back and buy iPhone 11? Thanks.

[Re-Titled by Moderator]

iPhone XR

Posted on Sep 13, 2019 12:18 PM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Sep 13, 2019 1:05 PM

As KiltedTim has pointed out, you will not be able to simply return the phone. However, Apple does provide a Trade-in/GiveBack program so you can potentially make the transition less costly.

Ref: Apple GiveBack - Apple

4 replies

Sep 13, 2019 10:44 PM in response to WhiteNight512

Based on the current return policy, you have already exceed the time limitation.

If you want to upgrade to the new iPhone 11, there are 2 options for you.

The 1st thing is join the Apple trade in project. Regarding you have just buy your XR for less than 1 month, and the trade in price is not very reasonable, so this is not recommended.

Another option is selling you phone via other 3rd party channel and get a relatively higher price.Then you can purchase via Apple official site.

XOXO, Kardashian

Can I return my iPhone XR back and buy iPhone 11?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.