You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

i don't have font book on mojave. where can I find it to download

I need to add additional fonts on my MacBook Pro. But I don't have Font Book on Mojave. Where can I download font book?

MacBook Pro with Touch Bar

Posted on Sep 14, 2019 12:00 PM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Sep 14, 2019 12:15 PM

Are you sure you don't have it -- it's supposed to be located in the /Applications folder -- did you remove it or move it somewhere? How did you do it? I would really suggest not removing stuff from your /Applications folder, or other locations, that Apple put there for exactly the problem you're having now. If you did remove it, perhaps it's in your Trash folder?

Anyway, you can't download it separately, so you might have to install one of the Mojave combo updates from Apple's downloads webpage at https://support.apple.com/downloads and search for the correct one -- most likely the 10.14.6 combo version, but if you're not on 10.14.6, you might want to pick whatever version of Combo update you are on instead.

Good luck...

3 replies
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Sep 14, 2019 12:15 PM in response to tclements

Are you sure you don't have it -- it's supposed to be located in the /Applications folder -- did you remove it or move it somewhere? How did you do it? I would really suggest not removing stuff from your /Applications folder, or other locations, that Apple put there for exactly the problem you're having now. If you did remove it, perhaps it's in your Trash folder?

Anyway, you can't download it separately, so you might have to install one of the Mojave combo updates from Apple's downloads webpage at https://support.apple.com/downloads and search for the correct one -- most likely the 10.14.6 combo version, but if you're not on 10.14.6, you might want to pick whatever version of Combo update you are on instead.

Good luck...

i don't have font book on mojave. where can I find it to download

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.