You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Stuck Pixel/ Bright pixel

I have had this iPhone eight since close to the beginning of the year and a couple months after getting the phone I noticed that there is one pixel that is brighter than all the rest. It stand out like a sore thumb, especially on a white background. It’s in the top left area of the screen close to the volume buttons. I have tried rubbing the spot and played a 10hr video or two but with no luck. When I first noticed it I thought about taking it to apple but it was such a small thing I didn’t really think they would fix it but my phone is still under warranty so now I’m wondering if I should take it in and have them look at it. Or maybe there is another way to fix this. If you know of a way I would gladly accept the advice.

iPhone 8

Posted on Sep 16, 2019 9:41 PM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Sep 17, 2019 3:37 AM

If that device is still covered by warranty, do not hesitate to have it inspected at an Apple Store or Authorized Service Provider:--> Apple – Location Selector

Regards

Giulio

1 reply

Stuck Pixel/ Bright pixel

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.