You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

cd to itunes

How do i get music from a cd into my itunes to sync onto my ipod touch?

Posted on Sep 17, 2019 11:08 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Sep 17, 2019 12:38 PM

Do you have a CD drive on your computer? If so, iTunes should see the CD when you insert it in the drive and you can then import it into your iTunes Library.

Once in your Library, connect your iPod to your computer, so that iTunes sees it and then either manually drag the songs onto the Touch or use Sync. Most regular contributors to these discussions recommend using Sync, but it sounds as though you have not done this before now. So the question is, how far in the process have you got so far and what obstacle has stopped that progress?

1 reply
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Sep 17, 2019 12:38 PM in response to bobby1304

Do you have a CD drive on your computer? If so, iTunes should see the CD when you insert it in the drive and you can then import it into your iTunes Library.

Once in your Library, connect your iPod to your computer, so that iTunes sees it and then either manually drag the songs onto the Touch or use Sync. Most regular contributors to these discussions recommend using Sync, but it sounds as though you have not done this before now. So the question is, how far in the process have you got so far and what obstacle has stopped that progress?

cd to itunes

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.