You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

If I order additional iCloud storage on my iPhone, does it help my other Apple devices?

Does a purchase of additional iCloud storage support all my Apple devices?

Posted on Sep 18, 2019 6:33 PM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Sep 18, 2019 6:39 PM

iCloud storage is linked to the Apple ID you use for iCloud, not to a specific device. If you need more space for iCloud Backup for example, buying more iCloud storage would make more backup space available to all devices. But in terms of "does it help my other Apple devices" be aware that more iCloud storage is not in and of itself a substitute for storage on devices. The following has more information: About storage on your device and in iCloud - Apple Support

1 reply
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Sep 18, 2019 6:39 PM in response to GoViks

iCloud storage is linked to the Apple ID you use for iCloud, not to a specific device. If you need more space for iCloud Backup for example, buying more iCloud storage would make more backup space available to all devices. But in terms of "does it help my other Apple devices" be aware that more iCloud storage is not in and of itself a substitute for storage on devices. The following has more information: About storage on your device and in iCloud - Apple Support

If I order additional iCloud storage on my iPhone, does it help my other Apple devices?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.