You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Apple Arcade and Family Sharing

If in my family access purchase access is switched off, does my Apple Arcade subscription is shared between me and my family ?

[Re-Titled by Moderator]

Posted on Sep 19, 2019 1:01 PM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Sep 19, 2019 1:04 PM

See Join Apple Arcade - Apple Support for the details that are available so far. It appears that one subscription can be shared between members of the family. This is likely to be independent of any option to share or not share your own app purchases, but I don't think there is anything definitive on this point as yet.

tt2

1 reply
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Sep 19, 2019 1:04 PM in response to SunGoku102

See Join Apple Arcade - Apple Support for the details that are available so far. It appears that one subscription can be shared between members of the family. This is likely to be independent of any option to share or not share your own app purchases, but I don't think there is anything definitive on this point as yet.

tt2

Apple Arcade and Family Sharing

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.