You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Update issues

Hello, I updated my XS to iOS 13, but the update is not available for the iPod 7th gen

iPod Touch

Posted on Sep 19, 2019 4:00 PM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Sep 20, 2019 12:49 PM

Here's an update:

if you go to this page; iOS 13 - Apple and scroll down almost to the bottom of the page, you will find a caveat that states that iOS 13 will be available for the iPod Touch on 24th September.

5 replies

Sep 20, 2019 12:03 PM in response to Orsd7

Greetings Orsd7,

Thank you for using Apple Support Communities. It seems like you want to update an iPod to iOS 13, but the update is not available. Does it say the device is already up to date? There are a couple things you can try that may be able to help. I would recommend you read these articles, they explain how to identify the model of iPod and what the device requirements are.

iOS 13 and iPadOS are compatible with these devices

Identify your iPod model

Please don't hesitate to let us know if the steps resolved your issue or if you need additional assistance.

Take care.

Update issues

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.