You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Missing photos on update to iOS 13

When I updated my iPhone X to iOS 13, some of my photos went missing from my phone. I have everything backed up to iCloud. When I check iCloud Photos on my computer, everything is there. But my iPhone doesn't seem to be fully synced with iCloud. Is anyone else having this problem? How did you fix it?

iPhone X

Posted on Sep 19, 2019 6:14 PM

3 replies

Sep 19, 2019 9:09 PM in response to aleclahr

I have the same issue, about half of my photo is missing. I tried everything like turn on/off iCloud photo on the phone and restart and all that, none of them worked. I ended up restore my phone completely from iCloud back up. Don't know what data I'm gonna loose for those app don't have iCloud back or sync. Anyway, long story short, if you are already in ios 13 and you are missing photos, go to your iCloud make sure all the photos are there at least and restore your phone.

Missing photos on update to iOS 13

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.