You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Can anyone give me an email so i can write customer service i need help !

Someone give me a proper email so i can write apple prive mail ! I need help!

Posted on Sep 21, 2019 12:46 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Sep 21, 2019 12:49 AM

There isn't an email address, if you want to contact Support use the 'contact support' link at the top right of every page on here.

If you want to contact Apple go to their main site and click on 'contact us'

12 replies

Nov 3, 2019 6:47 AM in response to hero256

If this is a used device, you will need to contact the previous owner to have them log out of iCloud or go to iCloud.com/Find My Phone and erase the device, then remove it from their account. If you can’t do that, the device is useless. 

Activation Lock - Turn off Find My iPhone 

If necessary, if you are the original owner, take the device, the original purchase receipt with the serial number, and a photo ID to the nearest Apple Store.

Genius Bar Reservation US

or contact Apple ID Support. They will need to see the original purchase receipt/paperwork also.

Apple ID Support

Apple ID Support (2) 

Apple Support by e-mail or chat         

Apple Support using Twitter

Or fill out and submit this form.

Oct 28, 2019 10:54 AM in response to Mary__V

My granddaughter has a iPhone 6 we took it to Bayshore shopping center were you having a service center

her iPhone 6 had a problem her ear phone connected was broken in side of her phone after waiting for over a hour

for the to look at it the told us nothing they could do fo us

she was very up set as her phone had no sound because that piece was broken inside her plug in

I am a Apple user my self but I was very up set also with them and a just cannot afford to buy her a nother one

she love this iPhone tell this happen I always new Apple could do something for her but now she has no iPhone now

when you higher people to fix these phones why couldn’t they fix something so simple I am beginning to think you company is just interested I trying to sell my 13year old granddaughter a new one I can’t afford

why couldn’t they fix it

pleas let me know why I would like a answer I may change my attitude about the Apple products that I have had since I have all ways had

Oct 31, 2019 10:35 AM in response to Mary__V

My granddaughter has a iPhone 6 she had her ear phone plugged in to listen to music when she on plugged it the end of it broke off inside the plug in so we took in to Bayshore were there is a Apple centre there they said the would see what could be done for her so we left wit them thinking the could remove the piece that broke off the end of her ear phone

we went back a hour later they said they could not get it out

we were very disappointed they said nothings they could do for her something that simple

what kind of tecknations do you have working for you that they could not get it out something so simple as that

I have been an Apple user since I have had my cell phone I also have a iPad as well

I am very disappointed in your company that higher people that can’t do there job

I am thinking I may change my product for one that is more reliable

I have mentioned it so some of my friends who told me to get rid of my Apple they have had trouble as well

I just can’t buy her another one for her she is not very happy I jus hope you can help her out she is only 13 years old

l am83 year old so I am on a very fixed income

sincerly

Godfrey Smith

very on happy with your service center

Dec 16, 2019 9:33 AM in response to Mary__V

Got this email yesterday; there has to be way to stop these thieves. I'm almost 72 years old and almost fell into their trap.

Support App Store®

To:

Dec 15 at 4:18 PM

Subscription:SpotifyApplication:Music & PodcastsDate of Receipt:15.Dec.2019Subscription Period:12 / MonthsPurchased From:Automatic RenewalPayment Method:Stored CardOrder Id:**:$104.88

[Personal Information Edited by Moderator]

Can anyone give me an email so i can write customer service i need help !

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.