You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Why is mail not downloading from the server on iphone

Why is incoming mail not

download from

the server??

Posted on Sep 21, 2019 3:38 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Sep 23, 2019 7:24 AM

Hello Pattyann1,

I see you're having an issue with Mail on an iOS device, and I'll be glad to see how I can help.

Can you provide some detail about what's happening? If you're getting an error, what does it say?

Are you still able to send mail?

Which iOS version are you using under Settings > General > About?

Depending on the answers to the above, it might help you to check out the steps in this link: If you can’t send or receive emails on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch

I hope this helps get you started! Have a great day.

2 replies
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Sep 23, 2019 7:24 AM in response to Pattyann1

Hello Pattyann1,

I see you're having an issue with Mail on an iOS device, and I'll be glad to see how I can help.

Can you provide some detail about what's happening? If you're getting an error, what does it say?

Are you still able to send mail?

Which iOS version are you using under Settings > General > About?

Depending on the answers to the above, it might help you to check out the steps in this link: If you can’t send or receive emails on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch

I hope this helps get you started! Have a great day.

Why is mail not downloading from the server on iphone

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.