You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Can't make calls on Facetime audio

All of a sudden I can't make calls on Facetime audio but I can still receive calls. I just updated to ios 13. I had been working fine previously. I've tried numerous remedy's. I can call out just fine on my ipad.

MacBook Pro

Posted on Sep 21, 2019 10:01 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Sep 23, 2019 1:04 PM

Alex, Thanks for the reply but I've tried everything. If you read my original post I indicated that the problem is only with outgoing calls from my Macbook pro using the audio feature of Facetime. I use this feature all the time and suddenly the other day after installing ios13 I get call failed. I can receive audio calls but not send them. No settings were changed that could cause the failure. It works with my iPad but not my Macbook pro. I have since tried a different iphone and I can make outging calls which leads me to believe that something happened in the install of ios13..

3 replies
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Sep 23, 2019 1:04 PM in response to Mandoran

Alex, Thanks for the reply but I've tried everything. If you read my original post I indicated that the problem is only with outgoing calls from my Macbook pro using the audio feature of Facetime. I use this feature all the time and suddenly the other day after installing ios13 I get call failed. I can receive audio calls but not send them. No settings were changed that could cause the failure. It works with my iPad but not my Macbook pro. I have since tried a different iphone and I can make outging calls which leads me to believe that something happened in the install of ios13..

Can't make calls on Facetime audio

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.