You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

My memoji are sent as pictures not stickers. How can I resolve this🥺

My Memoji’s are sent as pictures instead of stickers. Please how can I resolve it

iPhone X

Posted on Sep 22, 2019 1:40 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Sep 24, 2019 6:15 AM

Hi TheBig_Moduye,

Welcome to Apple Support Communities. I understand you're unable to send stickers under your Memoji. I'll be happy to help.

I recommend making sure that Memoji Stickers is installed from the app drawer in the Messages app. In addition, you'll want to make sure that your iPhone has the latest iOS update. Having the most recent iOS update, provides software improvements and enhanced security updates. Here's a helpful article with detailed information on how to manage the app drawer in the Messages app, along with updating your device: Use iMessage apps on your iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch

When sending a sticker by just tapping on it, it may appear as a picture. You can also drag the sticker from the app drawer to get a more specific placement. You can see more about that here:

Use stickers with iMessage on your iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch

Best regards.

1 reply
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Sep 24, 2019 6:15 AM in response to TheBig_Moduye

Hi TheBig_Moduye,

Welcome to Apple Support Communities. I understand you're unable to send stickers under your Memoji. I'll be happy to help.

I recommend making sure that Memoji Stickers is installed from the app drawer in the Messages app. In addition, you'll want to make sure that your iPhone has the latest iOS update. Having the most recent iOS update, provides software improvements and enhanced security updates. Here's a helpful article with detailed information on how to manage the app drawer in the Messages app, along with updating your device: Use iMessage apps on your iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch

When sending a sticker by just tapping on it, it may appear as a picture. You can also drag the sticker from the app drawer to get a more specific placement. You can see more about that here:

Use stickers with iMessage on your iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch

Best regards.

My memoji are sent as pictures not stickers. How can I resolve this🥺

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.