You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I received a recorded phone call saying my Apple ID showed Suspicious activity gave me a telephone number to call. I’m wondering if this is a scam

I received a recorded phone call saying my Apple ID showed suspicious activity and gave me a number to call. I’m wondering if it’s a scam.

iPhone 6s

Posted on Sep 22, 2019 4:37 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Dec 3, 2019 10:06 AM

Like numerous others, we are getting bombarded with a Robo caller about suspicious activity on our iCloud account. They leave a call back number at (208) 262-0000.

We get three back to back calls from different caller ID numbers. The calls have been coming in for over a week, every single day.

Can anyone stop this?

9 replies
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Dec 3, 2019 10:06 AM in response to 68football

Like numerous others, we are getting bombarded with a Robo caller about suspicious activity on our iCloud account. They leave a call back number at (208) 262-0000.

We get three back to back calls from different caller ID numbers. The calls have been coming in for over a week, every single day.

Can anyone stop this?

I received a recorded phone call saying my Apple ID showed Suspicious activity gave me a telephone number to call. I’m wondering if this is a scam

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.