You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Calls not working after IOS 13.0 upgrade on iphone 7

I am able to make and receive calls on iphone 7 after IOS 13 upgrade but unable to hear anything on the call . Neither the other party can hear anything. Also unable to make whatsapp calls or video calls.

Calls work fine when connected to a bluetooth device.

Also having problems connecting to wifi as it stays greyed out but after some time it got connected but still showing wifi as off.

Everything was working fine before IOS 13 upgrade.

Please let me know if others are facing this issues and how to fix it.

Will it be fixed in IOS 13.1

iPhone 7

Posted on Sep 22, 2019 6:58 AM

2 replies

Sep 24, 2019 8:28 AM in response to arijit81

Hello arijit81!  

Thanks for reaching out to the Apple Support Communities. I can see from your message that you’re unable to hear anything when making a call unless you’re using a Bluetooth device. Nice work testing out the Bluetooth device. Check out the information and additional troubleshooting provided in this article: If you can't hear a person on a call or voicemail or if the sound isn't clear on your iPhone. If you’re still having trouble after working through the steps follow the steps under, “Get more help.”

When you notice the Wi-Fi greyed out, turn off your Bluetooth and see if there is any change. If there is no change, try turning off  LTE in Settings > Cellular, and testing as well. 

Cheers!

Calls not working after IOS 13.0 upgrade on iphone 7

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.