You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Does anyone else not have a compass on there Apple Watch 5? I’ve read all the information but still can’t find it.

Does anyone else not have a compass on their Apple Watch 5 ? I’ve read about going through settings and allowing permissions etc but still can’t find the app

Apple Watch

Posted on Sep 23, 2019 4:29 PM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Sep 23, 2019 4:39 PM

Hello!

The Compass app is available only on Apple Watch Series 5. It works even when you don't have Wi-Fi or a cellular connection. So, you should have it.

Use the compass on Apple Watch Series 5

You will want to make sure to have the Compass installed on your paired iPhone.

Also want to make sure your iPhone and watch are up to date - iOS 13 and watchOS 6

3 replies
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Sep 23, 2019 4:39 PM in response to GrantNB

Hello!

The Compass app is available only on Apple Watch Series 5. It works even when you don't have Wi-Fi or a cellular connection. So, you should have it.

Use the compass on Apple Watch Series 5

You will want to make sure to have the Compass installed on your paired iPhone.

Also want to make sure your iPhone and watch are up to date - iOS 13 and watchOS 6

Does anyone else not have a compass on there Apple Watch 5? I’ve read all the information but still can’t find it.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.