You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How can I find my question that I posted?

I have posted my questions two times but don’t know how to locate them and see answers. On this “community “ site, finding an answer to my questions just like finding a needle in you know what. Anyone know how?

Posted on Sep 24, 2019 10:06 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Sep 24, 2019 10:30 AM

Specifically, here:

Ghost-pictures’s Subscriptions - Apple Community

There are two active questions on the same subject in this forum section:

iCloud on my iOS device - Apple Community

For future reference, if you cannot find a question where you thought you posted it, someone may have asked that it be moved to a more appropriate forum section. If that happens, the Hosts will have sent you an e-mail with a link to the new location. So always check e-mail when you find a question is not where you left it.

4 replies
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Sep 24, 2019 10:30 AM in response to Ghost-pictures

Specifically, here:

Ghost-pictures’s Subscriptions - Apple Community

There are two active questions on the same subject in this forum section:

iCloud on my iOS device - Apple Community

For future reference, if you cannot find a question where you thought you posted it, someone may have asked that it be moved to a more appropriate forum section. If that happens, the Hosts will have sent you an e-mail with a link to the new location. So always check e-mail when you find a question is not where you left it.

How can I find my question that I posted?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.