You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I canceled my apple music subscription but still can't change the apple store to my country. what can I do?

My store on my iPhone was accidentally changed from Israel to USA. now I can't buy apps. It says I should cancel my apple music subscription, so I did it. Still, it persists and won't let me change my region.

iPhone XR

Posted on Sep 25, 2019 7:00 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Sep 25, 2019 7:02 AM

Canceling a subscription only cancels renewal at the end of the subscription period. If you need it off now, contact Apple:

iTunes [Store] Support - Use this form for assistance with account and billing, code redemption, or purchase questions - https://www.apple.com/emea/support/itunes/contact.html

1 reply

I canceled my apple music subscription but still can't change the apple store to my country. what can I do?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.