You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Ipad Email Client

Hello,

I have just purchased my first ipad and apple pencil to use for work and I have a question. I have set up my work email on the ipad email client and that works fine. I need to be able to open more than 1 pdf attachment at a time and view/edit it with the pencil but I can't work out how to do this.

I currently have one pdf attachment open and made notes with the pencil but I now need to go back in to my email account and open another attachement at the same time but everytime I hit the menu button to go back in to the email client it takes me back to the pdf I am currently editing.

Does anyone know if it is possible to open and edit more than 1 email attachment at once without having to use 2 different email clients?

Thanks

Ray

iPad Pro 9.7-inch WiFi, Cellular

Posted on Sep 26, 2019 8:55 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Sep 26, 2019 9:11 AM

You are very welcome.

Similar questions

4 replies

Ipad Email Client

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.