You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Swipe up doesn’t work

After updating my iPhone iOS to 13.1.2 swipe up is not working..Hope appes fix this issue asap

iPhone X

Posted on Oct 5, 2019 9:07 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Oct 5, 2019 9:38 AM

I do not which iPhone model you are referring to, however... Swipe down from the top-right of your iPhone's display with no Home button (or swipe up on an iPhone that has a home button.) This opens the Control Center menu.

Close Control Center

Tap the top of the screen or press the Home button. On iPhone X or later, swipe up from the bottom of the screen or tap the screen.

What has been changed on iOS 13 is this --> New features available with iOS 13.

4 replies
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Oct 5, 2019 9:38 AM in response to praveen271

I do not which iPhone model you are referring to, however... Swipe down from the top-right of your iPhone's display with no Home button (or swipe up on an iPhone that has a home button.) This opens the Control Center menu.

Close Control Center

Tap the top of the screen or press the Home button. On iPhone X or later, swipe up from the bottom of the screen or tap the screen.

What has been changed on iOS 13 is this --> New features available with iOS 13.

Swipe up doesn’t work

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.