You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

airprint

After the new iOS 13 update I cannot air print email attachments I have looked everywhere but cannot find the printer icon anywhere. Please help!

iPhone 8 Plus

Posted on Oct 7, 2019 1:13 PM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Oct 7, 2019 1:29 PM

So it will let me print the email message itself but I can’t find the share button on the attachment which is what I’m trying to print. My office sent me work orders as word email attachments and before the new iOS I could just send it to air print but I cannot anymore only the cover page with the icon of the attachment

4 replies
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Oct 7, 2019 1:29 PM in response to Ferd II

So it will let me print the email message itself but I can’t find the share button on the attachment which is what I’m trying to print. My office sent me work orders as word email attachments and before the new iOS I could just send it to air print but I cannot anymore only the cover page with the icon of the attachment

airprint

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.