You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Catalina keeps forgetting which Photos albums are to be synced to my iPhone

On my Mac, I used the Finder sidebar to select my iPhone and then specified which Photos albums are to be synced to my iPhone. I then clicked on Apply and Sync. In another post, I wrote that this syncing does not work. This post describes a different problem. I restarted my Mac and went back to check the album selection. None of the albums were now ticked. I ticked them again, clicked on Apply and Sync, and returned to writing this post. Then I returned to the Finder and all the ticks were gone again. Any suggestions?

Thanks

iMac Line (2012 and Later)

Posted on Oct 8, 2019 4:42 PM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Oct 9, 2019 3:45 PM

I'm going to close this thread as the problem and the hoped for bug-fix are discussed at https://discussions.apple.com/thread/250716707?page=1

Similar questions

1 reply

Catalina keeps forgetting which Photos albums are to be synced to my iPhone

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.