You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Import mail accounts from Mac to iPad?

I just got an iPad Pro, and it’s not clear how to import all my existing email accounts from my Mac. They all transferred seamlessly to my MacBook Pro when I set it up.

Anyone know how to do the same thing on an iPad?

It didn’t happen automatically when I set up the iPad, so I’m hoping I don’t have to set up and configure each account manually. 😬

Posted on Oct 9, 2019 6:04 PM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Oct 9, 2019 8:01 PM

Not what I was hoping to hear, but thanks very much for the reply. I guess it's just like setting up an iPhone then. What a horrible user experience for someone with multiple email accounts. It's got to be technically possible - especially now with the more "desktop-like" iPadOS. Oh well, I guess it's time to submit a feature request. 😐

Thanks again.

3 replies
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Oct 9, 2019 8:01 PM in response to QuickPost

Not what I was hoping to hear, but thanks very much for the reply. I guess it's just like setting up an iPhone then. What a horrible user experience for someone with multiple email accounts. It's got to be technically possible - especially now with the more "desktop-like" iPadOS. Oh well, I guess it's time to submit a feature request. 😐

Thanks again.

Import mail accounts from Mac to iPad?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.