You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

no itunes?

Ive updated my Mac to the latest the other day and notice "iTunes" became "Music".... so now when I click on it I can not see where to go for movies to buy or rent. Though I can see my current movies in my wishlist and purchase movies from there, BUT cannot watch them or download my current movies I already have. So my issues is... WHERE DO I GO TO BUY, AND RENT MOVIES, AS WELL AS WATCH AND DOWNLOAD THEM?!!

MacBook Air

Posted on Oct 10, 2019 4:39 PM

Similar questions

2 replies

Oct 10, 2019 4:45 PM in response to Medx215

See the following from What happened to iTunes? - Apple Support

The Apple TV app is the new home for all of your movies, TV shows, and home videos — including your purchases from iTunes. Browse movies and TV shows that you can buy, rent movies, and subscribe to just the channels that you want to watch. And soon you can discover new favorites with Apple TV+.

Discover the Apple TV app.

no itunes?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.