You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

After iPadOS 13.1.2 update USB hub not recognized?

Anyone else had a problem with there USB C hub not being recognized on an iPad Pro 2018 after update 13.1.2 update? Is there a fix? Do I need to reboot again without it plugged (I'm a quadriplegic and this can't be done until someone arrives to assist + we have been trying to get this set up for me and only evening caregiver is adept at using an iPad... I need to determine if new (2 weeks old) hub is defective and make a call on whether to have Amazon same day me a replacement (and it is Friday morning / don't want to be waiting all weekend for a replacement).

iPad Pro 12.9-inch, 3rd Gen, Wi-Fi

Posted on Oct 11, 2019 2:15 AM

Similar questions

4 replies

Oct 15, 2019 6:51 PM in response to QuickPost

I was finally able to get assistance to try this. No change. In addition to the same wired/cable connected mouse that had worked but then didn't, a wireless mouse was tried and it would not recognize it either... but the iPad does recognize a bluetooth keyboard paired to it...

What it is seeming to point at is the USB splitter which was brand new. I ALSO HAD AMAZON SEND A REPLACEMENT ASSUMING IT COULD BE THE PROBLEM AND EVEN THAT ONE DID NOT RESOLVE THE ISSUE (Noting that both the original and replacement power pass thru's for charging the iPad work). (Also noting that the original worked with the wired mouse up until one or the other or both of update 13.1.2 and bluetooth keyboard pairing - which was eliminated "unpaired" for the repeat steps).

I just don't get it... Can't figure out what to do / try next...

After iPadOS 13.1.2 update USB hub not recognized?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.