You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Find My Friends disappeared!

My phone updated last night and now Find my Friends has disappeared. When I try to download it I get a message that this app requires specific features not available on this device. What???? I have been using it for years on this phone. . .help!!

iPhone XS

Posted on Oct 12, 2019 11:33 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Oct 12, 2019 11:36 AM

It is all part of one Find My app that should already be installed when you upgraded to iOS13.

Look for it in the Extras, or Utilities folder.

Read this link please:

Apple - Find My iPhone, iPad, Mac, and Apple Watch - http://www.apple.com/icloud/find-my-iphone.html

"The new [iOS13] Find My app combines Find My iPhone and Find My Friends into a single, easy-to-use app on iOS, iPadOS, and now macOS.* Find My can help you locate your devices and your friends and family. And now it can help you find your devices — even when they’re offline."

2 replies
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Oct 12, 2019 11:36 AM in response to OTBobbie

It is all part of one Find My app that should already be installed when you upgraded to iOS13.

Look for it in the Extras, or Utilities folder.

Read this link please:

Apple - Find My iPhone, iPad, Mac, and Apple Watch - http://www.apple.com/icloud/find-my-iphone.html

"The new [iOS13] Find My app combines Find My iPhone and Find My Friends into a single, easy-to-use app on iOS, iPadOS, and now macOS.* Find My can help you locate your devices and your friends and family. And now it can help you find your devices — even when they’re offline."

Find My Friends disappeared!

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.