You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

13.1.2 Update Problems

Since I updated my iPhone X it sucks, for lack of a better word. The battery life is terrible, safari is slow and usually doesn’t even load. Many of my apps are also very slow and continue to freeze up to point of having to reset my phone. I am also not able to move the cursor to change a word when typing in web addresses.

I have read a lot online and it looks like I am not alone. I really hope the bugs are fixed soon because my phone is close to useless at this point.

iPhone XS

Posted on Oct 12, 2019 3:48 PM

1 reply

Oct 17, 2019 12:53 PM in response to Odin2016

Hello Odin2016,

I'm glad to see if I can help out with the issues you're seeing on your iPhone. It sounds like you have a concern about both the battery life and performance of your device, and this resource is a great starting point:

iPhone Battery and Performance

This resource will help you check your battery health, performance management, and recent battery usage; that may help you determine if a particular app is using significant battery power. There are also some suggestions that might help you to improve battery life by adjusting settings.

As a side note, it might also help to update to iOS 13.1.3 if you haven't already: How to back up your iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch and Update your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch

If you find the issue persists after covering the suggestions in the links above, I recommend that you Contact Apple Support.

Cheers.

13.1.2 Update Problems

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.