You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I have no way to contact Picsart, Inc to request multiple 8.59 refunds. Their website refers me back to you. They have been charging me for a year and a half and i have all the receipts in the email i had lost access to.

I have no way to contact Picsart, Inc to request a refund. They’ve been charging me for about a year and a half, 8.59 monthly. Apple is refusing to take care of some fraud. I pay for plenty of things faithfully and this stupid app took advantage of me. Picsart isn’t going to do anything and neither is my

provider. Horrible

iPhone X

Posted on Oct 12, 2019 4:51 PM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Oct 12, 2019 7:40 PM

Subscription refund request:https://getsupport.apple.com > Billing & Subscriptions > Subscriptions & Purchases > Request a refund > Accidental purchases -- Select "Request a refund" but if your item is not listed then use the email option instead.

3 replies

Oct 12, 2019 4:57 PM in response to Picsartisascam

Did you cancel your subscription? Please read this link to "Learn how to view your subscriptions that renew automatically, change your subscription period, and turn off Automatic Renewal." --> "View, change, or cancel your subscriptions - https://support.apple.com/HT202039

"If you don’t cancel more than 24 hours before your renewal date, your subscription might renew." Deleting an app does not cancel a subscription. Stopping the auto-renewal of a subscription only does that, it does not immediately stop the subscription (with the exception of free trials), nor result in any refund.

I have no way to contact Picsart, Inc to request multiple 8.59 refunds. Their website refers me back to you. They have been charging me for a year and a half and i have all the receipts in the email i had lost access to.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.