You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

If ITunes is over and done why I am I still getting charged?

If ITunes is no longer why are they still charging monthly fee?

iPhone XR, iOS 13

Posted on Oct 19, 2019 3:03 PM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Oct 19, 2019 3:08 PM

The iTunes application in MacOS Catalina was replaced by 4 separate apps with similar functionality. See: What happened to iTunes? - Apple Support

But the iTunes store still exists and it still charges for purchases and subscriptions. If you don't know what a charge is for, see: If you see apple.com/bill, itunes.com/bill, or an unfamiliar charge on your statement - Apple Support

or if you have a subscription that you want to cancel, see:

View, change, or cancel your subscriptions - Apple Support

1 reply
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Oct 19, 2019 3:08 PM in response to Mrsob4

The iTunes application in MacOS Catalina was replaced by 4 separate apps with similar functionality. See: What happened to iTunes? - Apple Support

But the iTunes store still exists and it still charges for purchases and subscriptions. If you don't know what a charge is for, see: If you see apple.com/bill, itunes.com/bill, or an unfamiliar charge on your statement - Apple Support

or if you have a subscription that you want to cancel, see:

View, change, or cancel your subscriptions - Apple Support

If ITunes is over and done why I am I still getting charged?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.