You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

remove Apple ID to IDevives

Dear Apple,

I bought an iPhone 7 and IPAD MINI from

local seller at Dar es salaam, Tanzania on the 2nd October 2019. Who get

them from Finland.

- (IPAD MINI) , and the iPhone model is A1778 and iPad model is A1455. It appears that the iPhone is has been linked with Apple ID, and I tried contacting the original owners from Finland,

but I received no response back from them.

I have spent so much money, and this has ended up being a huge loss

for me. I would like to ask you to remove the iCloud (Apple ID) from

this iPhone and IPAD because they

are now mine. I am now the rightful owner of this IPHONE and IPAD and I paid for it. I would highly appreciate your cooperation in

this regard to remove the iCloud account from this device.

Thank you

Joseph

Apple Customer.

[Personal Information Edited by Moderator]

Posted on Oct 22, 2019 4:10 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Oct 22, 2019 4:19 AM

You are not talking to Apple on here, these are user forums and we are just fellow users.

Only the person whose account they are looked to can potentially help you, Apple won't remove activation lock from second-hand devices (nor will they help you find the person that they are locked to). Contact the seller you bought them from and see if you can get a refund.

1 reply
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Oct 22, 2019 4:19 AM in response to jmk2708

You are not talking to Apple on here, these are user forums and we are just fellow users.

Only the person whose account they are looked to can potentially help you, Apple won't remove activation lock from second-hand devices (nor will they help you find the person that they are locked to). Contact the seller you bought them from and see if you can get a refund.

remove Apple ID to IDevives

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.