You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I just updated my iPhone XS Max to 13.1.3 now my camera won’t work? When I open camera to take photo it goes right back to the main screen. Is there a fix?

After updating CSU max to 13.1.3 my camera will not work. When opening camera to take photo the phone goes right back to main screen. There is also a pop up window that says “this webpage was reloaded because a problem occurred. I had also backed up my iPhone yesterday to iCloud.

iPhone XS Max, iOS 13

Posted on Oct 23, 2019 1:46 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Oct 23, 2019 9:25 AM

Someone suggested I shut my phone down then restart it. This solved the problems. Thanks Frank!

1 reply

I just updated my iPhone XS Max to 13.1.3 now my camera won’t work? When I open camera to take photo it goes right back to the main screen. Is there a fix?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.