You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I can no longer use my Microsoft office on Catolina

What do I need to do as my Microsoft Office no longer works on my iMac since installing Catolina

Posted on Oct 23, 2019 9:51 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Oct 23, 2019 9:57 AM

If you have Office 2011 or earlier, then you need to buy or subscribe to a newer version of Microsoft Office that works with Catalina: Compare Microsoft Products for Mac - Microsoft.com

If you have Office 2016, then you can update it to work with Catalina: Microsoft 2016 for Mac 64 bit upgrade - Microsoft.com

alternatively, you can use replacements Apps such as Apple's own Pages, Numbers and Keynote, or Free suites such as Libre Office or Open Office.

4 replies
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Oct 23, 2019 9:57 AM in response to Ozkamax

If you have Office 2011 or earlier, then you need to buy or subscribe to a newer version of Microsoft Office that works with Catalina: Compare Microsoft Products for Mac - Microsoft.com

If you have Office 2016, then you can update it to work with Catalina: Microsoft 2016 for Mac 64 bit upgrade - Microsoft.com

alternatively, you can use replacements Apps such as Apple's own Pages, Numbers and Keynote, or Free suites such as Libre Office or Open Office.

I can no longer use my Microsoft office on Catolina

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.