You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Child has set separate screen time passcode

Hi. Please help. Since updating to IOS13 my son has managed to set a different Screen Time passcode on his device. This means that I can’t put the restrictions on his phone. He is adamant that he didn’t do anything with it and now I am unable to change it back. I’ve tried to switch it off from my end and then reinstate it but it doesn’t sync to his devices. All was working as it should prior to the update. The only thing I can think of is to restore his device back to factory settings but looking for any less drastic solutions. Thanks in advance.

iPhone SE

Posted on Oct 24, 2019 11:58 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Oct 24, 2019 1:29 PM

Turn off Screen Time on his device and then set it up again. If you do it on his phone make sure to select the option that it's your child's iPhone.

1 reply

Child has set separate screen time passcode

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.