You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Find my friends issue

I have iPhone 7 and had been using find my friends for quite some time with no issues. However, the app disappeared from my phone after I updated it a couple of weeks ago. When I tried to download it it said that it requires features not available on my device. I checked the compatibility for the app and it said “compatible with this device”.. how can I get this app to work again?

iPhone 7, iOS 13

Posted on Oct 27, 2019 2:37 PM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Oct 27, 2019 2:43 PM

iOS13 combined "Find My iPhone" and "Find My Friends" into a single app named "Find My." It is already installed on your phone. You cannot install and use the previous apps.

The following have more information:

Set up Find My on your iPhone, Mac, and other devices - Apple Support

and

Share locations in Find My on your iPhone and other devices - Apple Support

2 replies
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Oct 27, 2019 2:43 PM in response to Slyfoxmarie

iOS13 combined "Find My iPhone" and "Find My Friends" into a single app named "Find My." It is already installed on your phone. You cannot install and use the previous apps.

The following have more information:

Set up Find My on your iPhone, Mac, and other devices - Apple Support

and

Share locations in Find My on your iPhone and other devices - Apple Support

Find my friends issue

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.