You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How can I switch countries in the new MAC apple TV

How can I switch countries in the new MAC apple TV. I live in New Zealand and also used to purchase movies from the German store via prepaid card. I can't find a way to switch from one to the other now. I recently added money to my German account...

MacBook Air 13", macOS 10.15

Posted on Oct 28, 2019 7:33 PM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Oct 29, 2019 1:22 PM

I kept trying and just ended up in the the German account by changing my apple ID in accounts, not straight forward and definitely not something I want to do ongoing. I'll just use up my credit and stick with the NZ account, bummer... I hope this is not a swear word in your part of the world

Thanks for your support

Arohanui from Aotearoa

4 replies
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Oct 29, 2019 1:22 PM in response to Urquhart1244

I kept trying and just ended up in the the German account by changing my apple ID in accounts, not straight forward and definitely not something I want to do ongoing. I'll just use up my credit and stick with the NZ account, bummer... I hope this is not a swear word in your part of the world

Thanks for your support

Arohanui from Aotearoa

Oct 29, 2019 5:46 AM in response to tiamana

I suppose there is no chance to access my German account after x days...

It depends on what you do. The link above lists actions that lock the link between device and Apple ID (for a limited time). If you avoid those actions, then you have a bit more room to wiggle, so to speak.

I’m wondering whether I can go back to the previous OS and get access again. Any idea?

That should not make any difference, as the association link is in Apple’s online registration and about access to online services. The described association is the same for Accounts in iTunes, as it is now in the Apple TV app﹥Watch Now﹥Account﹥.

How can I switch countries in the new MAC apple TV

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.