You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Does anyone know how to turn OFF Shuffle in iphone 6 running ios 12

I am trying to shut OFF Shuffle on my iphone and I have to tap all these different things and see shuffle but cannot tell if it is on or off

I have an iphon 6 and running ios 12 something

Apple's advice is all false or worked back in some previous time, but Apple now seems to like to remove features and controls and move things we need down into burried folders so only a 12 year old who has his phone in his hands all day can know how to so something simple.

I want it to play an album from beginning to end

Posted on Oct 29, 2019 1:42 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Oct 29, 2019 1:46 AM

Shuffle music

To turn shuffle on or off, ask Siri. Or use the controls in the Music app on your iPhone, iPad, iPod touch, Apple Watch, Mac, Android device, or in iTunes for Windows on your PC.

How to turn shuffle on or off on your iPhone, iPad, iPod touch, or Android device

1. Open the Music app.
    • Open an album or playlist.To turn on shuffle, tap Shuffle at the top of the screen.
    • To turn off shuffle, tap the song that's playing at the bottom of the screen to open Now Playing, tap , then tap .
  • To check if shuffle is turned on, tap the song that's playing at the bottom of the screen to open Now Playing, and look for .

2 replies
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Oct 29, 2019 1:46 AM in response to Mindzman

Shuffle music

To turn shuffle on or off, ask Siri. Or use the controls in the Music app on your iPhone, iPad, iPod touch, Apple Watch, Mac, Android device, or in iTunes for Windows on your PC.

How to turn shuffle on or off on your iPhone, iPad, iPod touch, or Android device

1. Open the Music app.
    • Open an album or playlist.To turn on shuffle, tap Shuffle at the top of the screen.
    • To turn off shuffle, tap the song that's playing at the bottom of the screen to open Now Playing, tap , then tap .
  • To check if shuffle is turned on, tap the song that's playing at the bottom of the screen to open Now Playing, and look for .

Does anyone know how to turn OFF Shuffle in iphone 6 running ios 12

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.