You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

The High Sierra download link is not working

Has anyone able to download the High Sierra successfully?

All the download links to High Sierra is not working, , it just goes to the Apple App Store home page.

iMac 27", macOS 10.13

Posted on Oct 29, 2019 4:52 AM

4 replies

Oct 29, 2019 12:53 PM in response to anoniemous

Which exact iMac?

What OSX is it on now?

Does this link work?

https://itunes.apple.com/app/macos-high-sierra/id1246284741?mt=12

Command (⌘)-R

Install the latest macOS that was installed on your Mac.

Option-⌘-R

Upgrade to the latest macOS compatible with your Mac.

Shift-Option-⌘-R

Install the macOS that came with your Mac, or the closest version still available.

Oct 30, 2019 4:19 AM in response to BDAqua

My iMac is late 2012 model, It has High Sierra as its OS. I created a bootable USB installer and from there I did a clean install BUT, unfortunately I encountered the "expired certificate" installer issue. I learned online that I need to download a new High Sierra installer to solve this issue. I searched for the download link but all links only brought me to the App Store homepage. Even the link from the Apple support web page. So now i ended up with an iMac with no OS.

I tried your suggested commands and it doesn't work.

The High Sierra download link is not working

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.