You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

My MacBook air with Mojave failed to install update 10.14.6 error code ERROR_7E7AEE96CA, what to do?

My MacBook air with Mojave failed to install update 10.14.6 error code ERROR_7E7AEE96CA, what to do?

MacBook Air 13", macOS 10.14

Posted on Nov 1, 2019 6:39 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Nov 6, 2019 6:38 AM

Hi endolap,

Welcome to Apple Support Communities. I understand you're unable to install macOS Mojave 10.14.6. I'll be happy to help.

If you're attempting to update the software on your Mac from System Preferences in the Apple menu, I suggest manually installing the update by visiting this link here: Download macOS Mojave 10.14.6 Combo Update This may help install the update.

Kind regards.

3 replies
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Nov 6, 2019 6:38 AM in response to endolap

Hi endolap,

Welcome to Apple Support Communities. I understand you're unable to install macOS Mojave 10.14.6. I'll be happy to help.

If you're attempting to update the software on your Mac from System Preferences in the Apple menu, I suggest manually installing the update by visiting this link here: Download macOS Mojave 10.14.6 Combo Update This may help install the update.

Kind regards.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.