You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Refund App Store purchase

How to get refund after being charged double?

Posted on Nov 1, 2019 9:39 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Nov 1, 2019 10:52 AM

If you got an email receipt, use the 'Report a Problem' link in it. If not, click here and ask the iTunes Store staff for a refund.

(175771)

2 replies

Nov 4, 2019 8:37 AM in response to Niel

I have requested a refund through report a problem and I have spoken to several staff members about this issue. I was double charged for multiple purchases on several days. They refunded 3 and will not refund the others even though each incident was exactly the same. The staff member looked at the purchases and admitted that they all had the same pattern of being charged double 1 second apart. The amount of all these double charges add up to over $1000 dollars. They state there reason for refusal is all sales are final and purchases where consumed. I disagree because I did not receive the items twice. I have since found several complaints on line about this problem and Apple refusing refunds. I didn’t expect a company like Apple to allow there customers to be victims of fraud. I would not trust making purchases through ITunes or App Store because of the high risk of fraud.

Refund App Store purchase

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.