You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How do I found my own post in Apple Support Communities?

How can I access a list of the discussion I started on Support Communities?

From My Subscriptions I can filter the threads I'm subscribed to by Recent activity > Authored, but this will only work for recent posts, but I'd like to find some old ones I posted.

The only hint I found is this old thread that suggest some solutions that now won't work.

Has Apple simply made it impossible, or is there a new complicated way to access such a basic function?

Posted on Nov 2, 2019 3:58 PM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Nov 2, 2019 6:41 PM

There was a massive forum software changeover on Dec 5 2018 and posts before that date did not carry over. The Hosts are aware but none of us fellow users know if it will be fixed or even fixable.

Workabout: To find posts older than the above date, use a modified search string in a search engine, in your case (copy/paste this):

site:discussions.apple.com Paco el Alpaco

Similar questions

5 replies
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Nov 2, 2019 6:41 PM in response to Paco el Alpaco

There was a massive forum software changeover on Dec 5 2018 and posts before that date did not carry over. The Hosts are aware but none of us fellow users know if it will be fixed or even fixable.

Workabout: To find posts older than the above date, use a modified search string in a search engine, in your case (copy/paste this):

site:discussions.apple.com Paco el Alpaco

How do I found my own post in Apple Support Communities?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.