You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Missed called notification/badge won’t go away

The last few weeks everytime I get a missed call the little red notification badge on top of the app will not disappear unless I return the phone call. Previously it would disappear once you clicked on the app to view that you had the missed call but since updating to iOS 13 it won’t go away. I have an iPhone 11 with IOS 13.2

Posted on Nov 2, 2019 4:00 PM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Nov 7, 2019 1:13 PM

I tried Tap Phone icon > tap Recents > tap All/Missed at the top, then exit.

Didn’t work for me. I deleted all missed calls. Still had the notification.

Went into the voicemail where none were showing as missed. So I started deleting them. Finally I deleted the correct one and the notification cleared. Seems to be a bug with the release

3 replies
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Nov 7, 2019 1:13 PM in response to bindabears

I tried Tap Phone icon > tap Recents > tap All/Missed at the top, then exit.

Didn’t work for me. I deleted all missed calls. Still had the notification.

Went into the voicemail where none were showing as missed. So I started deleting them. Finally I deleted the correct one and the notification cleared. Seems to be a bug with the release

Missed called notification/badge won’t go away

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.