You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Apple Music Features

Hi, I was wondering if you can listen to Apple Music while using another app, or having the screen locked. This is not specified in the features of the subscription, so I was wondering if any of you could tell me?

Thanks

Posted on Nov 2, 2019 8:03 PM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Nov 7, 2019 8:57 AM

Hi there, QuestionsAreToBeAsked.

I see that you have a couple of questions regarding playing songs using the Music application on your Phone, and I'm glad to help.

Play music on iPhone -- You can play music while the screen of your iOS device is locked and can also get audio controls from the Lock screen or when you're using another application. As far as playing music while using other applications, some applications will require use of the speaker in order to work.

Take care.

1 reply
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Nov 7, 2019 8:57 AM in response to QuestionsAreToBeAsked

Hi there, QuestionsAreToBeAsked.

I see that you have a couple of questions regarding playing songs using the Music application on your Phone, and I'm glad to help.

Play music on iPhone -- You can play music while the screen of your iOS device is locked and can also get audio controls from the Lock screen or when you're using another application. As far as playing music while using other applications, some applications will require use of the speaker in order to work.

Take care.

Apple Music Features

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.