You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

In-app rental and purchase of digital content is not supported on this device - this is for Redbox. I have read a number of the responses to much older posts and none of them work on my much newer iPad or iPhone 7

In-app rental and purchase of digital content is not supported on this device - this is for Redbox.  I have read a number of the responses to much older posts and none of them work on my much newer iPad or iPhone 7.

I have completely erased all content on the iPad and reset everything and it still does not work. I used this app about six months ago without any issue.

iPad, iOS 13

Posted on Nov 3, 2019 1:44 PM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Nov 3, 2019 1:55 PM

Hello,

You will need to reach out to Redbox’s support for assistance with their product.

Similar questions

2 replies

In-app rental and purchase of digital content is not supported on this device - this is for Redbox. I have read a number of the responses to much older posts and none of them work on my much newer iPad or iPhone 7

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.