You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

It’s not allowing me to update or remove my payment method and it says I’m still subscripted to some apps, even though I paused all subscriptions until I finished updating it. It still has not let me update it. I’ve tried multiple times.

I need help trying to fix my payment method. It’s not letting me update or remove the one I have. And furthermore it’s not letting me download any apps without it. And I can’t update the card for some reason. And it’s a working card. Any suggestions?

Posted on Nov 3, 2019 6:23 PM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Nov 3, 2019 6:25 PM

What do you mean by you "paused" your subscriptions.

iTunes Store - Contact Us - Official Apple Support

3 replies

It’s not allowing me to update or remove my payment method and it says I’m still subscripted to some apps, even though I paused all subscriptions until I finished updating it. It still has not let me update it. I’ve tried multiple times.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.