You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iphone update IOS 13.1.3

On October 10/29/2019 I updated to 13.1.3 as is recomended. Mistake! For both the Trash and Junk email files, Delete All has been replaced with Archive. Preposterous! Things only get sent to junk when I never want to see them again and yet someone thinks I want to archive them for those occasions when there is not enough sources of irritation in my life.

Is there a way to fix this within the confines of IOS 13.1.3, or is it possible to go back to the prior version of IOS. The high volume of trash/junk that I have to delete one-at-a-time is unacceptable.

iPhone 7, iOS 13

Posted on Nov 4, 2019 4:02 PM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Nov 30, 2019 11:38 AM

Go to Settings>Passwords & Accounts, select the Mail account in question, then select it again on the next page, then on the next page go to Advanced Settings, then select Deleted Mailbox instead of Archive.

3 replies

iphone update IOS 13.1.3

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.