You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Catalina 10.15.1 is a disaster

My system performance has seriously degraded since upgrading to Catalina 10.15.1. Browser is slow; touchpad slow to connect; system shutdown hangs and requires hard shutdown. Never experienced any of these problems prior to upgrade to Catalina 10.15.1.

MacBook

Posted on Nov 5, 2019 2:57 AM

Similar questions

3 replies

Nov 6, 2019 9:43 PM in response to suepernz

Trend Micro acknowledges a problem with 10.15.1. Below is what they advised me to do.

This is Allen from Trend Micro Consumer Support.

I understand that you encountered issues after upgrading the Mac OS of your computer and also your Trend Micro security. We apologize for the inconvenience this has caused you.

This happens because there are some enhancements done by Apple on macOS 10.15.1 and these enhancements are conflicting with the latest version of Trend Micro.

However, we recently released a hotfix for the issue. Kindly refer to the link below about the hotfix for the issue that you have encountered:

https://esupport.trendmicro.com/en-us/home/pages/technical-support/antivirus-for-mac/1123982.aspx

Catalina 10.15.1 is a disaster

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.