You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

After installing Catalina I get an error message about "WacomTabletSpringboard".

After installing Catalina I get an error message that "WacomTabletSpringboard will damage your computer" and that it should be moved to the trash (see attachment). I downloaded the newest driver and still receive the same error message. Is this something I seriously need to worry about?? Is there a solution for the problem?

iMac 21.5" 4K, macOS 10.15

Posted on Nov 12, 2019 10:28 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Nov 25, 2019 6:00 AM

So I have the same situation. I move it to the Trash per the option above and it still shows up next time I boot the machine.

(I tried deleting/uninstalling everything Wacom related and it still showing up)

MacOS Catalina 10.15.1

4 replies

Dec 25, 2019 8:35 AM in response to argo313

I am having the same problem. I used to use a Wacom tablet with my mac and had the official Wacom driver installed. Since I updated to Catalina, I get the same error message every time I start up the computer. I click "move to trash", and I also uninstalled all Wacom software, but the message still pops up every time. I tried to find the "WacomTabletSpringboard" file and even unhid all invisible files to try to locate it, but couldn't find it anywhere on the computer. This is obviously some kind of glitch and we need Apple to address it. Thanks.

After installing Catalina I get an error message about "WacomTabletSpringboard".

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.