You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Songs won't stay in new playlists

Hi,

I updated to apple music yesterday and am having several issues. One of which is that if I try to make a new playlist after a few minutes the songs all disappear. Not from my library, but from the playlist. Any help would be much appreciated. Thanks.

MacBook Pro 15", OS X 10.11

Posted on Nov 12, 2019 6:19 PM

1 reply

Nov 15, 2019 4:56 PM in response to cbuck718

Hi cbuck718,

Welcome to Apple Support Communities. I understand that a created music playlist in Apple Music is disappearing unexpectedly after a few minutes. I'll be happy to help.

If you haven't tried yet, I suggest restarting your Mac to test and see if you're able to create your music playlist without it disappearing. In addition, I recommend making sure that your Mac is fully updated to the latest macOS version. This help provide software improvements that can help. Here's how to update the software on your Mac: How to update the software on your Mac

If that doesn't help, the next step is to create a test user account on your Mac and open the Music app or iTunes, depending on the macOS software version you're currently on. Then attempt to create the music playlist in Apple Music to see if the songs continue to disappear. Here's how to create a test user account on your Mac: How to test an issue in another user account on your Mac To help sign in for Apple Music, you can follow the steps here: Manage your Apple Music subscription

Kind regards.

Songs won't stay in new playlists

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.